Monday, April 30, 2007

Passenger and Crew List on Board the Oceanos

Anonymous left a message to say they had recently met someone who says they were a crew member aboard the "Oceanos" when she sank, I don't have a list of Passengers or Crew but I am hoping with the help of other Oceanos passengers and crew to put together a list of all who were aboard her on that fateful night.
I have loads of Newspaper articles which I will be sifting through to get all the name of the passengers.

Majority of the Eporitiki crew were either Greek or Filipino
The TFC crew and entertainers were majority South African
The passengers were majority South African

I hope this helps you in the mean time.

Please leave a contact email address when leaving a message.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I left a message regarding a crew member on board, please email your findings to me at nomacpro@aol.com