Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hello

I am the worst I missed our Oceanos Anniversary on the 4th of August this year. It was 17 years this year since the Oceanos sank, I always finds that the hits to this site increase come this time of the year as a lot of TV stations are showing the disaster.

Well I packed up home, moved house, unpacked, packed you know how it goes so all the scrap books are sitting at the bottom of the cupboard in the study just waiting to be opened and scanned in. But now in the new house I have not managed to connect to wireless broadband yet, so I am currently working off a glass table in the passage as this is the only place I can put the laptop that is close enough to the telephone plug to be able to work.

I will get round to it, yes I say that but in the meantime I have been offered a job and my precious angel is starting school tomorrow in 1st Grade, so heaven knows when I will eventually get round to doing all the things I need to do. I never even got round to booking myself on the Internet course, oh dear!

Thanks everyone for reading and staying interested, I will try and get working on this blog once again soon.

No comments: